I love peaches…surely everybody does?! Comment below if you don’t and let’s see if we can spark up The Big Peach Debate. This recipe for Peaches and Cream Smoothie Bowls is a great way of using up peaches before they get too ripe and have to be thrown out. A good tip is to cut up your peaches before they go off and pop them in the freezer, then you can get them out again when you want to make a breakfast or dessert like this one.
It’s really easy to make, just put the peaches and bananas in a blender with the other smoothie ingredients and whizz it all up, then decorate with the toppings. Enjoy a delicious smoothie in a bowl – it really looks the business too!
Peaches and Cream Smoothie Bowls Ingredients
- 2 cups chopped frozen peaches (about 2 small peaches)
- 1 medium frozen banana, broken into 3-4 chunks
- 1 cup light coconut milk (or full-fat, or your favorite non-dairy milk)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 fresh peach, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped raw almonds
- 1 tablespoon almond butter