Who doesn’t like zucchini? Such a versatile, tasty vegetable, it can be very useful in the arsenal of a vegan cook. One of the best ways to cook zucchini is to grill it, and that is the method that this Lemon Garlic Grilled Zucchini recipe uses. The tangy, garlic marinade really goes perfectly with the charred edges of the grilled zucchini.
This side dish goes perfectly with a number of main courses, so you’ll never going to be stuck wondering what to cook. Season with some salt, black pepper and lime juice and you’re going to be taken on a taste sensation roller coaster! Enjoy!
Lemon Garlic Grilled Zucchini Ingredients
- 2 medium zucchinis, washed and sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Chopped parsley, lime wedges and vegan parmesan cheese for garnish
This vegan recipe and beautiful photos are courtesy of Jessica in the Kitchen. You can get this delicious Lemon Garlic Grilled Zucchini recipe by clicking here.